Headquarters: St. George, Utah (+/- 1 hr from MST)
You will get to...
- Take ownership of a mobile application that is used daily by thousands of passionate customers.
- Build in a challenging environment of real-time audio, C++, JNI, Obj-C, React Native, Redux.
- Contribute to Open Source projects in WebRTC and React Native to further the future of communication.
- Enhance the performance and capabilities of our React Native and evolve its architecture to meet the demands of the business
- Lead architectural initiatives to further our development efforts
You’ll do it with your...
- 5+ years experience delivering software and working on teams
- Intense focus on customer needs and maintaining high quality code
- Strong front-end experience building and maintaining React and ReactNative applications
- Experience effectively managing source control (Git)
- Experience with Web Services, Websockets, and REST
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
You'll love it because...
- Frequent trips to visit the rest of the team and relax
- We are a remote friendly, results oriented company
- Daily dedicated learning time and budgets
- Competitive compensation
How we work
- We keep it safe - it’s okay to be wrong, not know, or fail.
- We are good teammates - the hardest and most important thing we can be
- We collaborate - software is a team sport and communication is key
- We own our code and our bugs - quality, security, performance are on us
- We independently ship code to production - direct connection to customers
- We limit waste and maximize value - we make plans but focus on delivery
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/mango-voice-react-native-mobile-engineer