TheoremReach is the leading survey monetization company in the digital space. We are an early stage, boot-strapped team of innovators based in Madison, Wisconsin, with a satellite office in Chicago, Illinois. We provide user insight and monetization services for mobile game developers and website owners by providing market research surveys for their users to take. Market researchers rely on us to provide an audience of users to take surveys; app developers and website owners rely on us to monetize their users with these surveys and users get free content e.g. coins or gems that they can use in their games.
Our mission is to bring the market research industry into the internet age by transforming the way research is conducted online. We believe in constant, iterative innovation - constantly dreaming, testing, optimizing, and launching new concepts and products to push the boundaries of both the digital media and research industries. We believe in open communication, transparency, support, pride, and happiness in the work we do each day. As an early stage, bootstrapped workspace, we foster a close relationship within our team to achieve our goals and grow together.
We are looking for a front-end developer to join our team and help bring our product innovations to life with intelligent design, development, optimization, and testing. In this position, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and optimizing our client and consumer-facing products. You'll ideally be based in Madison, WI but we are open to remote work if the candidate is right.
- You're excited about developing and delivering web and mobile experiences supporting hundreds of millions of consumers and thousands of partners
- While you may have an area of concentration, you understand everything about the front end.
- You're an effective collaborator, working efficiently with product management and technology teams across a fast moving organization
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conceptualize, design and develop UX for our B2B and B2C experiences on mobile and web
- Collaborate with Product, Design and Engineering teams on new and existing product improvement from concept to delivery
- Create and optimize iterative UX improvements across multiple user groups in concurrent multi-variant testing environments
- Write front-end code in angular 1 and 2 apps
- Work with Design to implement HTML, angular, and CSS
- Ensure the best experience for mobile and desktop view
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with front end frameworks. Angular 1 and 2+ ideally
- Experience working with a backend team to incorporate API calls
- You have experience working with web projects
- 2+ yrs of experience in a professional work setting
Benefits and Perks
- We offer a market-leading benefits package including profit sharing, full health insurance, 401k retirement benefits, unlimited vacation policy, remote computer hardware, software, and peripherals.
TheoremReach is an equal opportunity employer. TheoremReach does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.