Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
Full-time in 01099 Dresden (Remote Option)
E-mobility is the future ... and it has already started!
Become part of chargeIT mobility who is part of Eneco eMobility - one of the leading providers of intelligent charging systems and solutions in the EV market that has built up a strong position in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. There is only one way to realize our current phase of international expansion: growing towards a digital company with scalable and smart IT solutions.
That's why we'd love to welcome you on board so we can focus on enterprise platforms, user interfaces and user experience together. Your tasks will be in the area of headless CMS development, design and development of front-end components and applications for web & mobile.
You already have experience in the field of e-mobility? With headless CMS systems, GraphQL and modern frameworks for mobile and web applications? In developing software from business concept to scalable product used by thousands of users? Then you'll play a critical role in creating scalable applications that delight our customers and in teaching our way of working, which is based on the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
These are your tasks
▪ As a Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/d) you are responsible for the task breakdown of user stories and explaining the necessary technical effort to the Product Owner
▪ The development of frontend applications and components as well as the connection of different APIs are also part of your tasks
▪ You will work on the design as well as the implementation of a customer journey with inspiring UX and create SEO-friendly content & products
▪ Develop according to the Clean Code principle, integrate automatic tests and build pipelines
This distinguishes you
▪ B.Sc./B.A. e.g. in computer science or engineering.
▪ Proven experience developing single-page applications in React, Vue.js, or similar technologies
▪ Strong interest in thoughtful solutions using proven as well as emerging technologies
▪ Good command of English and German
▪ Outgoing personality with attention to detail & attentive work ethic
▪ Company pension plan & occupational disability insurance
▪ Mobile working
▪ (e-)Bike leasing
▪ Flexible working hours and vacation
▪ Individual training budget
▪ Flat hierarchies
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents including your salary requirements and possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You want to learn more about the job and us?
You can find more information on www.chargeIT-mobility.com