Headquarters: New York
URL: http://Website: corcus.io
We are looking for a Front-End Web Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities include translating UI designs to actual websites/codes.
This is a high impact role and you will have the unique opportunity to define the strategic position and voice of a fast growing suite of products. You will have the opportunity and resources to move very quickly and put high impact work into production immediately
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation. This includes creating SVG and/or JS animations and creating mobile friendly interfaces.
- Develop new user-facing interfaces
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and reliability
- Assure that user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Understand how to write front-end testing
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/corcus-inc-front-end-developer-job