What we are looking for:
Swimlane is looking for a Mid/Senior Frontend Engineer to join our growing team and work on our core platform and open source projects
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment building version 1.0 products from scratch
- You have a technology-related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- CSS3 and HTML5
- Experience with framework such as Angular, React, or Vue
- Git Source Control
- Unit and E2E Testing - Cypress.io / Chai / Protractor / Karma / etc.
- Experience building responsive UI
- Good sense for building visually appealing products.
- Experience using RESTful Web Service Architecture
- Experience working in Agile Environments
- Some Node experience is a plus
This position is open for remote or placement in our headquarters in Colorado.
Please include links to your profiles on any of the following: Github, BitBucket, LinkedIn, Twitter, and/or Stackoverflow.