LoopVOC is looking for a talented and motivated frontend engineer who can hit the ground running and take our product experience to the next level. Our software is designed to revolutionize the way SaaS companies collect, analyze, and respond to feedback from their customers, by combining text analytics with a simple user experience. We're seeking someone to lead our frontend development efforts and further evolve our user experience, driving new features from end-to-end, including UI, development, testing, and deployment to production.
We are an analytics startup. Data is at the heart of every decision we make, and you’ll be enabling our customers to use data in new and innovative ways. We are innately curious, radically transparent, and obsessed with feedback. We set aggressive goals and push ourselves to constantly evolve. We like to go after big ideas, fast… and are looking for someone that likes to do the same.
Our developers can live and work anywhere. We offer competitive salaries, unlimited vacation, and flexible hours. You’ll have the chance to earn equity in a fast-growing startup, work with cutting-edge technology, and build solutions for the top SaaS companies in the world. If you want to look back on your career and know that you were a vital part of building an awesome company, this role is for you.
- You’re experienced with web and cross platform technologies.
- You’ve got a passion for creating beautiful high-performance Web UIs.
- You have an eye for design and advanced CSS3 skills to go with it. You know the difference between good and bad data visualization. You’ve used D3.js, CoffeeScript or AngularJS.
- You embrace obstacles & are energized by new challenges with unproven solutions.
- You take ownership over project timelines & deliverables.
- You’ve worked in the B2B SaaS or analytics space.
- You have an obsession with testing, testability and code quality.
- You have a knack for troubleshooting problems that can occur at scale.
- You’ve got experience with test driven development, continuous integration, and code KPIs.