Headquarters: Pune, India
We are looking for Software Engineers with experience in React.js to build high-quality software for both internal products and clients. In this role, you will be working alongside industry-leading developers, designers, and QAs to solve problems. You will have the opportunity to deliver high-quality work with clients ranging from fast-growing startups to multi-million dollar corporations while developing and building your own skillset.
- Write clean, secure, efficient, and maintainable code.
- Solve complex technical problems.
- Work with stakeholders to discuss and gather requirements.
- Verify and deploy applications.
- Review the code of other people.
- Participate in architecture discussions and design reviews.
- Optimize the application for scalability and performance.
- Improve internal documentation and reference books.
- Fluent in English.
- 1+ year of experience with building and deploying production software in React.js.
- Proficient in Git and GitHub.
- Ability to learn and write production-ready code.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience with Node.js is a major plus.
Benefits & Perks
- The position is fully remote.
- BigBinary has been a 100% remote company since the day it started in 2011.
- Paid a competitive salary.
- Work at a sustainable pace, with realistic targets.
- Encouraged to contribute to open source projects.
- Participate in a culture of learning and sharing learning.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/bigbinary-react-engineer-india-100-remote