Our Engineering Values:
- Collaboration: We believe that engineers do their best work when working together in cohesive teams.
- Excellence: We believe in doing things the "right way" rather than the "fast way", and holding
ourselves to a high standard of excellence.
- Growth: We believe engineers do their best work when they are constantly growing, learning, and
- Communication: We believe in combining empathy with openness and honesty to set clear
expectations and hold each other accountable.
- Impact: We believe we're making the world a better place by empowering marketers to really help
their customers rather than just sell stuff.
What You'll Do:
- Level up velocity, quality, and user experience by helping us improve the paradigms, patterns, and
practices of front-end development at Conductor
- Collaborate with engineers on your team, on other development teams, and on the Product and
- Refactor and re-architect existing code to comply with modern practices and tools
Who You Are:
- You have at least one year of professional experience with React, and at least one year with Redux or
some similar state management library.
- You have professional experience with tools for testing, compiling, building, and managing JS web
applications, such as Mocha, Karma, npm, webpack, Babel, UglifyJS, etc.
- You have professional experience working on a large web app with extensive CSS, and with at least
one CSS preprocessor such as Sass, Less, or Stylus
and event loop are, and you can explain the relationship between promises and async/await.
- You are proactive. When you see something that can be fixed, improved, or optimized, you don't wait
for someone else to do it.
Why You Should Join:
At Conductor, we are looking for engaged and passionate engineers that can raise the bar. There is a tremendous opportunity here to have immediate impact in the day-to-day and affect the company's success and growth. We all share in the same values and push each other to meet these standards.
We are made up of a diverse group of people from all backgrounds and include a team of exceptional engineers in Kyiv as well. Wherever you are from, you will find a common ground here for continuing to push forward your career and make a difference in this industry.
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Conductor’s search and content intelligence platform helps marketers create and optimize content to improve visibility online.
The technology generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI. Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts.
In addition to its SaaS platform, Conductor offers a suite of services and support including site audits, site migrations, and managed services that empower in-house marketing teams and digital marketing agencies to drive results and put their customers' needs first.
Conductor's forward-thinking customers include global and emerging enterprise brands like Citibank, Salesforce, ClassPass, and WeWork.