We are a small and highly productive engineering team that thrives on delivering user-friendly solutions to complex problems in the DevOps/DevSecOps space. We’re looking for experienced web application developers that have a curious mind, imagination, determination, and the flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
What you can expect to be doing
- Designing and developing product features and enhancements for our next-generation isomorphic web application
- Communicating clearly with our data services team on API requirements, debugging, and contributing to the design of the workflows that exist between the web application and the API services
- Participating actively in code reviews and design discussions with the Engineering team, and working with UX design and product management in order to implement new and updated features
What you'll need to bring
- Demonstrated knowledge of coding fundamentals, including design patterns, modularity, testing, and performance
- Proven familiarity with modern web frameworks such as React and Redux
- Proven familiarity with standardized UI libraries such as Semantic
- Demonstrated experience and comfort with caching using Redis, and data persistence with SQL databases such as Postgres—ideally using abstraction libraries such as Sequelize
- Demonstrated ability of verbal and written technical communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to understand new concepts and technologies quickly and be able to use them effectively
What we'd like to see
- Possess a proven expert knowledge of the DOM and state management
- Understand the design principles that underpin isomorphic web applications
- Have a good sense of layout and design and be able to interact with UX designers productively
- Experience with GraphQL APIs and client concerns such as Apollo
- Demonstrate skills in data modeling and user experiences when handling large quantities of data
- Proven understanding of Docker containers, builds, and application delivery in containerized environments
- Possess some security experience or training in application security and best practices
- Proven ability to understand 12-factor applications
At Anchore, you can expect a challenging role within one of the fastest growing startups in the hottest space in today’s technology market. We are well-funded with a strong customer base. We offer very competitive salaries, industry standard benefits (e.g. medical/dental/vision care, flexible vacation, etc), and stock-option grants.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. Anchore reserves the right to conduct a background check on applicants after a conditional offer of employment is made.