Headquarters: Vancouver, BC
TelemetryTV is a digital signage service that offers an advanced, modern platform based on Progressive Web Applications and real time event driven services with sophisticated APIs. We use cutting edge tooling and are a small, agile and nimble team. Our front end is a series of Vue.js applications deployed as PWA's that really push what a modern browser is able to do.
We are looking for an experienced Front-end Developer. You will work on a diverse set of unique and challenging projects that allow users to visualize different sorts of information within our digital signage platform. Our platform is based on Vue.js so you'll either need to have experience in it or be able to pick it up quickly.
As this is a remote only position we like to work with people first before making long term commitments to them. Therefore this is a contract position for three months that will lead to a permanent contracting role for a successful candidate.
- Four or more years of expert level experience with front end web development
- Fluent with CSS/HTML
- Strong experience with interacting with REST APIs
- Expert with node.js and related tooling (NPM, Yarn, Webpack, Parcel, etc) in a front-end context
- Experience with a modern front end web framework such as React or Vue
- Direct experience with Vue.js a bonus
- Fluent in written and spoken english
- Experience with back-end development a plus (helps to understand the app)
Contractors are responsible for their own hardware, expenses, taxes, vacation and sick time.
Candidates will be shortlisted and a select list of candidates will be invited for a short 20 minute video Google Hangout. If we find a match you will then be invited to submit a brief coding exercise.