(Anywhere in the US)
At Planning Center, we build powerful, beautiful applications specifically for churches. Each of our apps has a dedicated team of designers and developers who are committed to refining and expanding their specific app in response to real customer needs. Our customers include over 90 of the 100 largest churches in the country, but also small community and neighborhood churches, and we strive to make day-to-day operations easier for all of them.
Developers at Planning Center are:
- Invested. We care about the products we create and the people we create them for, and we all contribute to the vision and direction of our apps. Every one of our developers is critical to their team.
- Curious. We aren’t afraid to ask questions, experiment, and iterate. We also love playing with fun new technologies, and we have Free Weeks every few months for exploring projects that spark our interest.
- Humble. We are always looking for opportunities to grow and learn from one another.
In your daily life at Planning Center, you could expect to:
- Take ownership of your projects and have a voice in how to best complete them
- Collaborate with your product manager, front-end designer, and fellow app team developers
- Engage in an agile development process
- Make coffee eight different ways in our rad coffee bar
- ...or, if you’re remote, drink coffee in a hip co-working space that we help pay for
- Do work you’re proud of alongside a team of smart, thoughtful, like-minded developers
We believe the strongest teams are made up of people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, and we are committed to cultivating that diversity here at Planning Center. We are ready for the ongoing work that goes into building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do your best work.
- If remote, must be willing to travel to the office four times each year to connect in person with the rest of the team.
Work from Anywhere in the USA
We are dedicated to hiring the best talent available; part of working at Planning Center is the option to work remote! We fly our remote team into the office once every quarter, so you can enjoy the nice California weather and connect with the rest of the team (60% of which is remote).
Applications will be accepted through Sunday, July 7, and you'll hear back from us by Thursday, July 11.
Job Perks: Full health, dental, and vision coverage
Company contribution to a 401(k)
Mobile phone allowance
Charitable giving match
Paid paternal leave
Vacation and paid holidays
Paid Fridays off in the summer
Free weeks every several months to work on a project of your choosing
Apply: Make sure you upload a cover letter, resume and a link to some code samples that you're proud of. We will not consider applications that do not have any code samples attached.