We're looking for exceptional (several) full stack engineers to join our engineering groups. This is an opportunity for you to work on exciting and brand new initiatives with world-class designs.
If you fit the bill of the above and the description below, I only want to know two things: What have you built that you can show me (please provide a link), and what exactly were/are you responsible for in that link. Please provide credentials for me if required.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Thorough understanding of Redux
- Experience with Recompose
- Experience with SASS
- Experience with AJAX
- Experience with functional programming
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience building beautiful, pixel perfect web apps from design mock to complete implementation
- Experience with browser and platform interoperability (responsive vs. desktop)
- Experience building embeddable web app widgets
- Experience building email compatible mark-up
- Experience with WebSockets or similar technology
- Strong knowledge of Node.js and Express framework
- Strong knowledge of SQL and PostgreSQL specific features
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Expert in working with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge about background task processing, queues
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience writing concise and well structured OOP code.
- A can-do attitude that can hit deadlines without cutting corners or sacrificing structural integrity.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!