- Create front end code using React
- Work with senior engineers and designers to build great UX for kids. We are close to a game with rich, interactive, responsive UI.
- Create intuitive, insightful reports for educators
- Build functionality that reflects best practices in neuroscience and reading science.
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
You have a Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science or related field.
You have 2+ years of experience working on a commercial software team.
You are a proficient coder.
You are highly proficient with React.
You have built front-end over cloud-based services.
Ideally, but not necessarily, you have worked on games or game-like UX.
Ideally, you have experience with Responsive programming and know how to make UX that works across a range of form factors.
You are prepared to work at start-up pace.
You have a desire to be at a Silicon Valley start-up, with the desire and commitment that requires.
You are able to enjoy working on a remote, distributed team and are a natural collaborator.
For immediate consideration, email RESUME with first and last name, tech stacks under each job and eligibility to work in the US. This is a permanent, full time position: firstname.lastname@example.org