Headquarters: Berlin, Germany
About the Opportunity
Nearcut is the industry leader in online booking and marketing software for barbers. Barbershops often don't have the capacity to attract business online and organise their time - on top of providing their barbering service. We provide booking and marketing software to enable business owners to easily take bookings online, manage their time and market to their customers.
We’re looking for a Front-End Developer with a passion for UX/UI/Design to join us at Nearcut. Our business is built on Ruby on Rails, HTML, SCSS, Jquery and JS. As a Front-End Developer, you will work closely with our founder and CEO/CTO as well as an existing Fullstack Engineer. Your work will impact millions of customers and help us to continue to expand across Europe. You will design, implement and improve entire user flows, from the UX/UI through to the front end implementation in HTML/SCSS.
- You have multiple years of experience with HTML, SCSS, Jquery and Vanilla JS
- You have an eye for design and are comfortable using Figma and other design software
- You learn quickly and action constructive feedback
- Work in fast-paced development cycles to provide designs for new features and implement these on the front end in HTML/CSS/JS
- Find weaknesses in the product UX/UI and implement improvements on an ongoing basis
- Investigate customer UX/UI problems and implement fixes to resolve any recurring problems that customers/staff face
- Continuously strive to challenge yourself and self-improve
Benefits of Our Working Environment
Remote-first: We are a remote-first company. We trust our employees to work flexibility and autonomously to efficiently meet business goals.
Flexible working hours: Aside from regular team meetings and availability during the normal workday, we are happy for you to complete your work whenever you’re most productive.
Close team: Although we work remotely, our team is close knit and colleagues are always there to help one another.
Customer feedback: Our customers are small business owners who are very grateful to have our support. We are privileged to work closely with them to continue to improve our product.
Holidays: We provide 25 holiday days per year, in addition to Berlin region public holidays.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/nearcut-front-end-developer