As a Mobile Developer at Keap, you’ll get to work as a member of a team working on a suite of new products and features. You will be integrated into a fast moving environment where we are constantly learning and growing as a team and as individuals. We're looking for someone who is ready to dive right in. As part of the Keap team, your opinion not only counts, but is routinely requested. You will be working closely with a very talented and skilled team that is passionate about empowering entrepreneurs and helping small businesses succeed.
- Mastery: Elevate personal technical acumen with teams and department.
- Product delivery and value: ensure valuable software is built and shipped to create valuable insight and immediate impact.
- Operational excellence: Deliver high quality performant code with high levels of coverage, low complexity and low defect rate.
Daily Execution Excellence
- Implement adaptive layouts on different devices and form factors.
- Ensure projects are completed and properly documented according to specifications and timelines.
- Collaborate well in a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and product managers.
If you can execute the work, you can do the job. That being said, we realize we likely need someone with…
- 2+ years experience with React
- Experience with one or more testing frameworks: Jest, Mocha, Chai, etc.
- Experience with: Cloud, Node.js, GraphQL, REST, CI/CD (CircleCI), Product Engineering, iOS and Android platforms (not all are required, but you get the idea)
- Work experience with: Git/GitHub, JIRA, mobile continuous integration and delivery platforms
- Drive to proactively research best practices in development, keep up with online trends, and strive to find new/inventive techniques
Ideally, you possess...
- Experience developing with React Native
- Experience developing and deploying applications to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Experience developing under Agile, SCRUM or similar iterative unified processes
- Understanding of security best practices
- Are published in the App Store
- Bachelor's degree or 8+ years of equivalent experience
- Experience with DevOps
- Previous work at fast growth company or in an entrepreneurial environment
- GitHub / Stackoverflow profile demonstrating contributions to open source or personal projects
- Experience with iOS or Android development (Swift, Objective-C, Java, Kotlin) is a HUGE plus
In 2001, Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) pioneered the sales and marketing automation category for small business. Today, Keap is the #1 CRM platform in its category. We're 400+ strong and seeking talented and intelligent people to help us on our mission of helping grow small businesses worldwide.
This position is located at our Chandler, AZ office at 1260 South Spectrum Blvd. Chandler AZ 85286
At Keap, we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.