Headquarters: Community Brands
Community Brands is the leading provider of cloud-based software and fully-integrated payment solutions for member-based communities. The company provides the software “operating system” and engagement platform required to meet the rapidly-evolving needs of member-based organizations. Today, the company helps more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, K-12 schools, and faith-based organizations achieve more for their communities.
- You might have an advanced CS degree.
- You've probably contributed to open-source software.
- You love to learn new technologies and embrace change. You are open to whatever technology, processes or techniques will improve your ability to deliver high-quality software as quickly as possible.
- You thrive in a remote working environment where you may never meet your co-workers in person.
- You'll work directly with people in the entire company to design core product features, which you'll release and see used by hundreds of thousands of users.
What We're Building
- We have a single product composed of five different Meteor applications including a Mobile Native app.
- We use Meteor, MongoDB, React, and related technology to develop our second-generation Meteor based web and mobile application. Our team includes core committers to Meteor and we lovingly embrace open source contributions to a variety of projects.
- We deploy code daily, to our AWS-based Galaxy clusters.
- We use constraint solvers to model and solve complex scheduling problems.
- We test everything with Cypress.
- While we don't code pair, we aggressively review each other's code via pull requests and video presentations.
- We use TargetProcess and Slack, with frequent video calls via Zoom or Google Hangouts.
- And much more!
Benefits and Pay
- Competitive salary depending on experience and location
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Full medical+dental benefits for US workers