Senior Software Engineer
What We Are All About
The eNotaryLog platform is a cloud-based SaaS solution providing reliable and scalable Remote Online Notary (RON) services. Notary as a Service (NaaS) is a groundbreaking concept embedded in the eNotaryLog technology that enables smooth remote notary and signer sessions. The best results for any organization come through a combination of simplified user experiences focused on reducing transaction friction, improving workflows and seamlessly managing remote interactions. eNotaryLog blends all of this into one productive and cost-effective platform. eNotaryLog is where Simplify Digital is todays reality.
What You Will Be Doing
The Senior Software Engineer is an integral part of our engineering team and our growing company. In this role, you will work closely with the software architect, department leaders, product management and other developers to develop high-quality, leading-edge software for our customers. Below are the most important position responsibilities, but not all:
- Develop high-quality software by designing, coding and creating automated tests.
- Work effectively in an Agile environment that includes TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Develop, produce, or identify new tools and applications for the company.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Create reusable software components
- Analyze complex software bugs and anomalies to identify root cause.
- Educate, mentor, and assist other development team members.
- Actively participate in company or development meetings (e.g., stand-ups, design sessions, architecture reviews, project planning, estimating and presenting application-related materials).
- Update required technical documentation.
Do You Fit This Description? Then Join Us!
- You are a self-starter.
- You are passionate about the latest trends in technology.
- You are an avid learner and constantly strive to expand your knowledge of the industry.
- You have solid communication and collaboration skills and can easily explain complex technical concepts to non-technical staff.
- You are comfortable with handling ambiguity in requirements definition and technical direction.
- You have a sound work ethic.
- You have exceptional problem-solving skills and take pride in identifying the root cause of a problem.
Do You Have These Minimum Qualifications? Then What Are You Waiting For - Apply Now!
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of overall software development experience.
- Expertise with React.js, Docker, ORM, SQL, Git technologies, Jira, Material-UI, React Redux, Semantic Versioning, design patterns, TypeScript and GraphQL.
- Expertise in Microservice architecture.
- Experience with the concepts and application of TDD.
- Experience working with authentication technologies.
- Mobile responsive application development experience.
- Experience working in scalable multi-tenant distributed enterprise environments.
- Experience in developing reusable software components.
Preferred Qualifications – Bonus Skills We Are Looking For!
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Messaging architecture and event-based systems
- Package Management
- AI technologies
- Computer vision