GrammaTech isseeking an experienced and talented Software Engineer to work with a team developing CodeSentry - our new Software Composition Analysis and Cybersecurity product. – specializing in back-end micro-services. The successful candidate will have experience working in a software engineering team in an Agile environment with a focus on software security.
Location: Preference is for Ithaca, NY or Bethesda, MD, but hiring manager may consider remote employees (MUST BE IN USA) when there is a strong match of skills and experience. (COVID Restrictions are in place and the team will not require relocation until restrictions are lifted.)
- Work in an Agile / SCRUM environment
- Work with product management to convert requirements to practical designs and a working system
- Build and extend APIs and micro-services using latest technologies
- Troubleshoot internal and external deployments
- Perform engineering activities for performance tuning and deep monitoring of applications and services
- BSin Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years experience building SaaS products
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Back-end Node
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
- SQL and NoSQL databases such as Postgres and MongoDB
- Proficiency with modern software engineering tools and techniques, including git, CI/CD, logging, profiling, etc.
- Storage services such as minio
- GraphQL APIs
- Authentication tools such as Keycloak
- Testing frameworks such as Selenium
- Elastic stack
- Linux-based systems administration
GrammaTech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Disability/Veterans/Affirmative Action employer.
Members of underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.