We're looking for someone with solid React Native experience to join our team.
What we're looking for...
ColorElephant — a digital studio with 30+ people spread across the globe — is looking to hire a React Native developer. We want someone who will write quality code and deliver results within reasonable timelines. Specifically, from this role, we expect someone capable of taking a technical brief, make basic architecture recommendations and follow high quality standards while coding mobile apps, using the ReactNative.
- Produce “clean” and well-structured code, with detailed specifications. This means that your code is commented, well structure, readable and comes with documentation;
- Build mobile apps that are complex and work in a variety of OSes.
- Implementing 'pixel perfect' design as delivered by our designers that works across mobile devices tablets according os specifications provided;
- Produce smooth interfaces, full with animations and transitions;
- Work with local storage, async data transmissions and more;
- Connect frontend interfaces with REST APIs, GraphQL to create dynamic applications;
- Create code that has great test coverage to avoid unnecessary issues in the future;
- Collaborate with the team in all phases of the development lifecycle, including the strategy and the architecture of the systems you will eventually build;
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality;
- Stay informed about industry best practices;
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Provide on-time delivery of projects;
- Follow Agile and SCRUM methodologies (where appropriate) to deliver projects;
- Communicate with others, including project managers, on struggles and progress of each of the projects;
Here are a couple things we're absolutely looking for:
- Professional experience (hands-on) with ReactNative Framework for 2+ years;
- Experience with Sass, Less and/or CSS Modules, WebPack is highly preferred;
- Experience with the usage of node/npm/yarn;
- Desire to develop new bold ideas, while constantly following best design and coding practices
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related area is NOT required;
- Write clean, optimized, bug free code and ensure you are employing best practices and software design patterns
- Great technical communication skills;
- General understanding of core computer programming, distributed systems, logic & cloud infrastructure
- Highly motivated and works with minimum supervision and remote location.
- All of these things people ask for: motivated, focused, hard-worker that likes to grow and learn more, that works well with others and has a positive attitude;
- Work from anywhere with our remote policy. We know sometimes the best work is done in the beach (or mountain, or... ) :-)
- Competitive Salary for position and location
- Health Plan and/or Deductions
- Flexible vacation/days off policy
- Training / Self-Development Yearly Package
- Yearly Bonuses Program
- Paid parental leave / Flexible conditions on return
- Continuous Training (both on site and online)
- Attend Annual Company retreat abroad
- Ability to work in complex projects of Fortune500 as well as small companies.
- Ability to grow inside the company: take more responsibility, mentor others and lead teams,
- Plenty of Growth Opportunities
- A lot of ownership on projects working in key areas or full projects;
- Support of a Project Manager in all work developed;
- The opportunity to join an unique and growing company with a 200% growth record for the past 3 years;
- Contribute with your suggestions and see your feedback and opinion impact products used by millions worldwide
- A growing team full of talent;
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/colorelephant-reactnative-developer