TLDR: Typescript, React, NodeJs
You will work on all aspects of our current product, which includes:
- Our user-research platform, with all the challenges associated with complex data-visualisation & analytics dashboard.
- Our tester’s hiring platform, where you’ll work with us on building a complete marketplace from scratch.
- Prototyping tool integrations, or you’ll be able to work directly with the development teams of InVision, Marvel, Adobe, Figma and more.
- Our automated reporting platform, where you'll work on a comprehensive document for the whole product team to collaborate on.
As part of the Maze team, here’s what you’ll do:
- Architect and develop highly scalable web applications
- Work closely with our designer and engineers to design, build, and ship new features from scratch
- Evaluate and improve the performance, durability, and security of applications in production
- Take ownership of your tasks and see features through from start to finish
- Help teammates improve when reviewing their work and appreciate feedback when they reciprocate
- Perfectly fluent in English
- GraphQL / NodeJS / Typescript professional experience
- Experience with functional programming
- Able to write maintainable and scalable code
- Write tests & always improve your work environment
- Enjoy working remotely
- Interest for UX & UI design
- Experience doing data-visualisation & canvas
- Experience with deployment automation tools
- A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humor