Headquarters: Providence, RI
REMOTE (US-based only)
We are looking for an experienced back end developer that is passionate about Open Source to join our team!
Oomph engineers work on some of the most compelling and engaging digital solutions being made today. We're brilliant strategists, designers, and technologists that are driven to deliver smart solutions for clients making an impact through their digital presence. Engineers can expect to solve unique challenges on prominent projects, with opportunities to contribute back to the Open Source community and to learn from other engineers as part of our friendly and collaborative team.
- 3-5 years of experience delivering large scale Drupal solutions
- Deep understanding of Drupal architecture and APIs
- Experience developing custom modules
- Extremely comfortable integrating Drupal with 3rd party APIs
- Experience implementing Drupal in a decoupled architecture
- Comfortable with command line, git workflows, and Lando/ Vagrant/Docker or similar
- Enjoy working with a team of smart people
- Passion for Open Source projects
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and committed to quality
Experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- Remote applicants must be US-based
Oomph, Inc. is a leading digital agency specializing in strategy, design and UX, and enterprise web development. Our remote team delivers world-class services to ambitious organizations across the United States and we are defined by our unique collaborative approach and our reputation for fostering strong, lasting relationships.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
+ Generous paid time-off plus 10 holidays and your birthday
+ Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
+ Professional growth allowance
+ Flex time and the ability to work from anywhere within the U.S.
+ 401K plan with company match
+ Ongoing rewards and recognition (life events, years of service, annual Oomphie awards)