Headquarters: Manalapan, NJ
PRI is a close-knit team of smart, creative professionals. We are a well-respected interactive agency based out of New Jersey known for our deep strategic thinking. We create comprehensive web experiences that span across channels (web, mobile, and social). Innovation is at the core of our colleague relationships and client work – not just for the sake of innovation, but to elevate the end users’ experiences and exceed our clients’ unique goals.
We are looking for a Shopify developer who can migrate an existing WordPress - WooCommerce website into Shopify Plus. You will be responsible for data migration, building the necessary templates and functionality for the website. You will also be responsible for wiring all the interfaces with external tools supporting eCommerce functions like fulfillment, marketing and website analytics. You will also be responsible for training PRI’s maintenance team and are expected to do a complete handoff of the website and related processes after deployment.
You will be working with the current team that maintains, operates and manages the current site. This is a 6 months contract position with a period of performance and the position is completely remote operating within Eastern Time Zone business hours.
- Experience with Shopify theme and app development as well as experience in Shopify Plus
- Well versed in HTML5, CSS3, Shopify Polaris, React JS, JQuery
- Strong eye for aesthetics and attention to detail
- Building responsive interfaces and debugging for variety of devices and browsers
- Good understanding of full-stack web application - authentication, consuming and interacting with external API, sending requests from the front-end and responding to requests in the back-end
- Ability to work with large datasets, exporting data from other systems and importing data into Shopify
- Experience with Git version control and continuous integration
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of tools like ShipStation, Mailchimp and other platforms that support the eCommerce user experience
- Basic knowledge of GraphQL
- Having a Shopify partner account and ability to demonstrate your work in Shopify
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- You are hyper-organized, detail-oriented, and are willing to take extreme ownership of your work to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Ability to build modular and reusable components
- Demonstrate your skill to write clean code and adhere to standards
- You have strong communication skills
- You have experience working remotely with distributed teams