WisePops is looking for a Remote React Lead.
Your mission? Help us bring our product to the next level.
WisePops was founded in 2013 by Benjamin Cahen. At the time a full-time employee at Amazon, Ben managed to reach $50k in monthly revenue in 3 years with only one developer.
Now generating $1.8 million in annual revenue with over 1,000 clients such as Vans, Unilever, and Postmates, and displaying over 100M popups per month worldwide, the company is looking to step up its game.
WisePops is a fully remote company (current team members are based in France, Poland, and Lithuania).
- Lead the development of our rich campaign and popup builder (React + Typescript)
- Challenge technical specifications for all the front-end projects
- Help define WisePops’ product roadmap
- Identify and follow coding best practices (code tests, Cypress, reviews, CI)
- Manage the technical debt (Maintain versions of React, Styled-Components; Support the legacy code)
You’ll be working with a small remote team of top talents with experience at Amazon, Revolut, TicketSwap and Rakuten.
- 2 years of experience with React or Vue
- Experience with one CSS preprocessor (styled-component, sass) and a complex form library (redux-form, formik, final-form) would be a plus
- Proven track record as a tech lead
- Full-stack skills are a strong plus (If PHP and Node.js are your things, we may engage you in projects involving these technologies)
- Fluent in English
- Based in Europe
Competitive salary based on experience and skills
Budget for coworking space