Headquarters: New York, NY
This position can be in-office in New York City or work-from-home. Remote U.S. candidates encouraged to apply.
At CafeMedia, you will be joining a technology team that builds and maintains a very high traffic family of web properties that together reach over 90MM users every month. Over the past year, we have helped grow a large network of content sites, made contributions to open source projects, significantly improved our co-workers’ day-to-day by creating helpful internal tools, and designed innovative solutions to problems many digital media publishers have but few have solved. We strive to have a fun and welcoming team, and are eager to share knowledge and learn from each other.
- Discover and implement clever solutions to business problems
- Work closely with other teams, both within and outside of the technology group
- Write clean and well documented code that is easy to understand and maintain
- Experience with ad serving technology, including DFP, header bidding, and/or Prebid.js
- Experience with performance and unit testing
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a team environment to meet short deadlines
- WordPress experience a plus
- Rock-solid debugging skills
- Good communication skills
A competitive base salary will be offered. In addition, we offer health/dental/vision benefits, 401k, life insurance, paid vacation/sick/personal time, and many perks.
CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer.