Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
We’re a venture-backed startup on the verge of creating a new category we’re calling the Family Operating System™, and we want you on our team. At Trustworthy our mission is to keep families organized and prepared for the unexpected by delivering a secure and beautiful online service that keeps their most important information up-to-date and accessible. Trustworthy is the family’s single destination point for everything from financial accounts, life insurance policies, and estate documents to family stories, traditions, and passport numbers.
We are seeking a seasoned Front End Developer who sees software development as equal parts arts and science, has a knack for visual design and utility, and is comfortable with front end engineering. The power of our software’s responsiveness and functionality will be in your hands, so you’ll need to be organized, communicative, and detail-oriented to ensure it works on every intended platform.
- In close collaboration with Product and Design teams, ideate software solutions, and turn wireframes into effective code.
- Collaborate and advocate best practices on both API and UI design.
- Support core UI library functionality to streamline feature development.
- Build the front-end applications through appealing visual design. Build features with a mobile responsive design.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software. Apply your problem-solving skills to peel away the layers to understand the core issue and address it with elegant solutions.
- Keep current with key industry trends and developments that can be applied to Company’s needs.
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, and cross browser compatibility
- 3+ years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- 3+ years experience with React/Redux
- Solid grasp of modern UI and API patterns, practices, and technologies (REST)
- Hand-on experience with unit-tests, integration tests implementation, mocking.
- Experience deploying frontend applications.
- Experience with scalable web application design patterns and micro services architecture principles.
- Solid understanding of the Agile development practices and the software development lifecycle.
Preferred qualifications, but not required:
- React Native experience
- Experience with automation tools and frameworks.
- Infrastructure / DevOps experience (continuous integration setup, deploying and running applications in a test and production environment etc.)
- Heroku experience.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/trustworthy-senior-front-end-engineer-react-redux