Essence of the Role
- Working with the team to connect engineering deliverables to client business objectives.
- Experience developing web-based applications using ES6+, React, and Node.
- Experience in the architectural concepts behind React, such as: state and data management, JSX, creating a componentized system, and Webpack.
- Being collaborative, self-motivated, and an “always-learning” person, excited to create great web experiences.
- Natural ability to ramp up and provide guidance to lesser experienced team members.
- Experience using Git.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with React Native.
- Experience with coding PHP, specifically for WordPress as a platform, including custom post types, taxonomies, and use of WordPress beyond typical “blog” use cases.
- Experience with WordPress Gutenberg.
- Experience in the understanding of HTML and CSS including cross-browser compatibility, performance and WCAG accessibility compliance.
- Remote working experience appreciated.
- Experience mentoring and leading a team.
- Strong ability to communicate with client stakeholders, both technical and non-technical, about the impact of decisions around markup approach, cross-platform responsive interactions, performance, and topics like accessibility and internationalization.
- Code-based portfolio. Link us to your GitHub account, upload a .zip, or both (source files are helpful to get a sense of your code structure and file organization).