We are seeking a junior to mid-level developer that is looking to advance their career in enterprise applications and cloud-based development. We have an experienced and fast-moving executive team that is looking for people with strong aptitude, the curiosity, and the tenacity to keep pace. The developer will be involved in ideation, design, production, testing, and deployment – all phases of the product cycle. This person’s main responsibility is to build and maintain applications and solutions that unleash the power of our proprietary consumer database and machine learning on behalf of our customers. You will be in the frontline of bringing the next wave of alternative data and A.I. to a highly regulated set of industries that are in need of better technology. There will be opportunities to grow both professionally and personally. Ultimately, we would love this person to help build a world-class team and stay with the company for many years to come.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Build and deploy applications to work in a serverless cloud-based environment focused on Amazon Web Services
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Providing third-level support to business users.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 to 3 years of engineering experience
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Needs to be experienced in Node.js within Amazon Web Services and AWS LAMBDA
- Strong desire to learn
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts
- Familiarity with version control concepts
- Knowledge of client/server application development