What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with our team in every stage of a product's lifecycle; from planning to delivery
- Create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
- Confidently communicate daily with clients to understand and deliver technical requirements
- Manage your own workflow to meet the deadlines which you will have set with your team to ensure success
What is Required:
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience followed by 5+ years experience in a senior developer or architect role; ideally, you have delivered business critical software to large enterprises
- Strong communicator and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience and expertise in both front end (React) and back end (Node.js) technologies.
- Database skills – You understand the use cases for relational and non-relational data, you’ve implemented code against several different database platforms.
- Willingness to establish comfort with unit, integration and acceptance testing (Jest, TestCafe)
- Excited by pioneering and managing fast changes common in early-stage product development
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
- Competitive Vacation Package
- Annual Financial Allowance for YOUR development
- Flexible Family Leave
- Clevertech Gives Back Program
- Clevertech U (Leadership Program, Habit Building, New Skills Training)
- Clevertech Swag
- Strong Clevertech Community
How We Work
Why do people join Clevertech? To make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path for success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take ownership.
We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new.
The result? We produce meaningful work
We hire people from a variety of backgrounds who are respectful, collaborative, and introspective. Members of the tech team, for example, come from diverse backgrounds having worked as copy editors, graphic designers, and photographers prior to joining Clevertech.
Our hiring process focuses not only on your skills but also on your professional and personal ambitions. We want to get to know you. We put a lot of thought into the interview process in order to get a holistic understanding of you while being mindful of your time. You will solve problems derived from the work we do on a daily basis followed by thoughtful discussions around potential fit. Whatever the outcome, we want you to have a great candidate experience.
Want to learn more about Clevertech and the team? Check out clevertech.careers.
Clevertech Culture Video