About the job
Do you want to use your software engineering skills to change medical research for the better?
If you answered "yes", then the Sr. Software Engineer role at Curebase is for you! We are a decentralized clinical trial platform, taking medical research out of the traditional hospital settings and bringing it directly to patients at home and with their own doctors. Our software allows any patient to contribute to medical research, and any healthcare provider to contribute to cutting-edge research. Our clinical trials reach more diverse patients, faster, and at lower cost than traditional clinical trials, and is never more important than now during the COVID-19 crisis.
What you'll do
As a software engineer at a growing startup, you'll play a critical role in planning and building the future of our company. You will:
- Develop new features for our patient, doctor, and research users
- Collaborate directly with our health system and biomedical partners
- Ensure excellent security, user privacy, and regulatory compliance
- Make key decisions about architecture and technology selection
Ideal qualifications include:
- 5+ years full-time professional software engineering experience
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Mission driven to improve lives in meaningful ways
- Track record of pursuing engineering excellence at every opportunity
Nice-to-haves include: Interest in healthcare, experience building quality web applications, and experience in one of our current skill gaps (infrastructure, data reporting/business intelligence, database management)