Headquarters: Austin, Texas
- Direct partnerships with engineering teams in the US
- Long term relationships with partners only, we don't work project to project
- We don't take on fixed priced contracts
- We care for each other and trust each other
A startup in Austin, Texas
has raised $200MM dollars to help build energy projects around the world. To do it properly we need to decompose a Rails application into a new microservices architecture and culture. It's a major transformation and we have the support of the CEO and CTO to do it.
You should join us if:
- You have 4+ years of experiencing architecting and building backend systems
- You've lead multi-team initiatives
- You are an expert building microservices architecture, operations, and culture
- You are an expert in the NodeJS runtime, or you you are an expert in other backend tools and you would like to work in NodeJS
- You can architect and maintain systems using Kubernetes
We're an experienced team; some of our team members have come from companies like Amazon, Sun (i know, i know, but we were true hackers!), Google, etc.
We're leading an engineering transformation at one of the best startups in the US come join Austin Software
to lead the transformation!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/austinsoftware-com-backend-nodejs-architect-uruguay-argentina