Join an experienced engineering team that is remote-first, but still have the option to get some face time with the team at our Berlin office, or join us in our Winter office in Majorca anytime you like to escape the cold.
We look forward to showing you around our Majorca office in our first virtual call!
This role is right for you if you are interested in:
- Building an exciting product that enables millions of entrepreneurs around the world to pursue what they love
- Having flexible working hours and an open feedback culture
- Owning a significant equity share in the company that will grow to become one of the greatest success stories in the 2020s
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for an experienced full-stack Node.js engineer to join our remote-first engineering team. You will join an experienced engineering team at GlassDollar as one of the first developers and will help lay the foundations for our ambitious roadmap.
What are your responsibilities?
👩🏻💻 Work closely with our product manager to develop new features for our core product and improve existing ones
🛠 Develop internal tools to improve the efficiency of our analysts
📊 Maintain and optimize our startup database and search engine
- have a product-focused mindset with the customer need always front of mind
- are able to work autonomously, take full ownership of product features, prioritize effectively, and deliver rapidly
- are experienced with databases (we use Postgres)
- have worked with AWS
- find pleasure in attention to detail, best practices and lifelong learning, always making an effort to keep your skills fresh and stay up-to-date on industry developments
- are fluent in English
- are based in Europe (between UTC+1 and UTC+3)
Our tech stack
- Apollo GraphQL
Every team member at GlassDollar holds equity so that we will jointly participate in the company's success.
We will additionally agree on a salary that you can live on comfortably.
Escape the cold and join us @ the GD Winter Headquarters in Majorca. Excited to show you around the house in our first virtual call.
Does this sound like you?
Reach out to email@example.com with your LinkedIn and GitHub.
Please include a short note introducing yourself and why you are interested in this role.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/glassdollar-full-stack-developer-node-js-react