Do you enjoy building elegant user interfaces with enhanced user experiences? Do you have a thirst for breaking down interesting, complex initiatives into scalable code? If so, keep reading!
We are Stack Builders, a software consultancy formed in New York with offices in Quito, Ecuador. Our team continuously strives to push the boundaries of the software industry while exceeding our clients’ expectations. We work together to deliver high-quality, pragmatic software solutions for our international clientbase.
As we continue to adapt during the current global health crisis, we are reminded that focusing on the values of empathy and community enables us all to be the best versions of ourselves.
Interested in learning more? Let’s get into the details:
- Proficient with modern front-end web technologies and techniques. Fluency with HTML and CSS is ideal.
- Ability to write clean and well-structured code.
- Experience using test-driven development practices.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, assertive, and communication skills.
- Possess self-management skills with continuous improvement and a pragmatic mindset.
- High attention to detail and the ability to break down and implement new ideas and designs.
- Availability to overlap at least 4 hours with PDT working hours.
- Advanced spoken and written English skills.
- A strong learning culture
- Regular pairing sessions
- Challenging projects
- Opportunities for company-sponsored conference participation and technical talks
- Exceptionally talented and passionate coworkers
Stack Builders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or pregnancy.
You can learn more about us by visiting https://www.stackbuilders.com/ or take a look at our blog posts and tutorials.