We are Verimi - The identity platform for Europe. We develop solutions for digital identity management. We are a joint venture of many international shareholders, including Allianz, Axel Springer, Bundesdruckerei, Daimler, Deutsche Bahn, Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Telekom, Giesecke & Devrient, Lufthansa, Samsung and Volkswagen. At our headquarters in Berlin-Kreuzberg we work with approximately 70 highly motivated employees. We want to offer a digitalized world without hurdles for users – where they can store their data once at Verimi and then use it again and again to log in and identify themselves online with just one click. Our focus is on the user: that's why only the user decides when to share data with companies.
(Senior) Fullstack Developer (d/f/m)
We are looking for team players to support us and who are passionate about making the Internet more convenient, secure and fair.
- We have the unique opportunity to shape the future of digital identity management in Europe.
- We are a dynamic start-up with 13 renowned shareholders who have built a solid foundation.
- We live flat hierarchies and short communication channels in a highly motivated and diverse team.
- We offer every colleague a lot of freedom to bring in their own ideas and thus shape our growth together.
- We value your development, e.g. through regular feedback talks and a training budget for each employee.
- We work in a modern and central office in Berlin-Kreuzberg. Free drinks and fruit are as much a part of our work as flexible and mobile working, a new-work concept and 30 days of vacation.
- Your focus will be on the Verimi backend system and securing the Verimi software
- You take over tasks in the Web Frontend development
- Through code reviews, unit and integration tests, you will contribute to keeping our software up to date.
- As part of an agile team, you contribute your knowledge and ideas when it comes to changes in architecture.
- You support the product management in turning ideas into user stories. You enjoy discussing click dummies and user streams.
- You are a passionate developer and have a degree in computer science or engineering
- You are an expert for Java, Spring Boot, RDBMS e.g. PostgreSQL.
- You are familiar with the working styles Scrum or Kanban
- Your knowledge of design and the development of microservices makes you a sought-after contact
- You speak fluent English
Shape the future of digital indentitymanagement with us!