Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
We're a hot and growing startup that's looking for an ambitious Senior Front End Engineer to join our world-class team. You'll have the opportunity to work with industry leaders, incredible engineers, and be a major contributor in the architecture and development of Boxes for the web.
If you're looking to be part of something special then this is your chance. Come join us!
- Lead the architecture and implementation of Boxes for the web utilizing Vue.js
- Design and implement an agile development cycle with a focus on efficient deployment
- Articulate clear goals to meet our strategy and track key metrics to measure success
Some other info:
- To start, remote work considered
- Offering relocation
- Valuable Founders Stock and Pay
- Skills & requirements
- Proven experience with developing high quality apps with links to the app
- Focus on fun, fluid, rock-solid user experience
- Enthusiasm for beautiful, pragmatic code and an eye for simplicity
- Motivation, talent and endless spirit
- Must be familiar with startup life and willing to contribute long hours
- Effective oral and written English communication skills
ABOUT Loot Crate
Loot Crate was founded in 2012 around a simple idea: put the awesomeness of Comic-Con in a box. Today, we ship some of the coolest geek, gaming, and pop-culture collectibles and accessories to a subscriber base in the hundreds of thousands of fans around the world. Loot Crate is one of the top subscription box services in the world spanning pop culture, gaming, anime and sports. We’ve assembled an amazing team of passionate, ambitious people who cultivate our ever-growing global community of fans and provide support of the highest caliber. We’re always on the lookout for fun, hard-working new people to join our team and make Loot Crate even better.
Boxes is an easy-to-use, free tool that helps you organize and keep track of all your stuff in one place—your collectibles, wardrobes, artwork, inventory, and most valuable things. Boxes lets you take beautiful photos, attach receipts, sell your stuff with ease, buy the stuff you love, and discover what others own from around the world. See how easy it is to do more with your stuff while meeting others just like you!
To apply: Send a resume to email@example.com