Pay will be in accordance with abilities, skills, experience, hustle, leadership, level of English proficiency, and location. This could be anywhere from $15 - $40 an hour.
We do not want to waste your time applying, so please look at these bullet points before applying.
- Full time - we expect people to put in 40 hrs a week or more
- Fully Remote.
- NO agencies
- Salary: Depending on skills, speed, experience, proficiency in our tech stack, location, English fluency, leadership abilities, work hustle & drive, personality, plusses listed, etc...
- Substantial equity is also available for outstanding applicants and those with leadership abilities - people who can take on a leadership role.
If professional experience of at least 1 year is absent, we may offer you an internship position at lower pay ($10/hr) and hire you when the internship is successfully completed at higher pay
Desired Skills, Experience, and Responsibilities
- Strong proficiency in React, Redux, Typescript
- Experience with React performance testing and performance optimization (React profiler, server-side rendering, code splitting/lazy loading)
- Well-versed in source control with Git
- Able to implement creative and visually-appealing frontend designs
- Ability to translate designs, wireframes, and mockups into highly-composable code
- Collaborating and troubleshooting issues with our backend team and other company stakeholders
- Writing clean, readable code and tests
- Strong English-language communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team is essential
- Knowledge of Python and Flask or Django
- Knowledge of NodeJS
- Knowledge of React Native (for mobile app development)
- Experience writing E2E tests with Cypress
- Familiarity with AWS, bitbucket, and Heroku, Material-UI
We will prioritize candidates who are a good culture fit for our organization, meaning they are proactive, take initiative, display leadership qualities, and communicate effectively.
If this matches your approach to independent and collaborative work, apply now! The hiring manager will respond to your message with further information about how to submit your full application.