We are looking for a full time full stack Developer with strengths in React and Node.js who wants to work with a company that has a primary focus of making its customers happy by delivering value, without all the burdensome policies and rules that have become typical for outsourced software development companies.
If you are looking for a change this is what we can promise you:
- You will have challenging problems to solve
- You will have flexibility and autonomy to solve problems and deliver solutions
- We will provide a highly collaborative environment with skilled and super friendly teammates
- We won't burden you with useless policies and procedures
- We will provide you the tools you need to do your job right
If that sounds attractive please apply! We'd love to talk to you.
Here are some more details about the position:
We are looking for an experienced ReactJS developer to help build on a greenfield project, building a SaaS platform to help our marketing clients with their objectives - there are no limitations on how this project can be approached. We need someone to work on ReactJS frontend using Node JS as the backend.
This role can be based anywhere in the US and will be a WFH role with a flexible, full time schedule
To complete all the deliverables, the right developer will have experience in the following:
Required Technical Skills:
- At least three years of experience working with React JS, Node JS in a professional environment
- Strong web skill set (vs purely native)
- Familiar with creating Custom Reusable React Components Library
- Knowledge of utilizing cloud technologies including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- Expertise in RESTful, SOAP web services to integrate between Application to Application
- Experience with front-end development with back-end system integration
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, GIT, SVN and Clear-Case for Source Code version management
- Typescript is a plus
- GraphQL is a plus
Tech9 is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.