Senior Front-End Developer
We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer, focused on web front ends, to lead the development of our product UI/UX.
We are a cyber security company with many projects. Our web application is multi-lingual and has a base set of functionality, but we have an extensive list of features in our goal of a peerless product.
Architecting, understanding our extensive backend, and implementing these features would be about 95% of your time. Additionally, our marketing websites are multi-lingual and updated about once per month, so this would be about 5% of your time.
We're developing innovative solutions to age-old information security problems - and we need your help.
PolySwarm is a marketplace that produces crowdsourced threat intelligence (malware detection today, more tomorrow).
No one has done this before. We'll get things wrong - that's okay! With your help, we'll get fewer things wrong, identify mistakes earlier, and improve processes to prevent future missteps.
You're in on the ground floor - you'll have a say in what we do and how we do it. By joining PolySwarm, you'll be joining a dynamic team on the bleeding edge of information (computer) security and blockchain - answering questions few have thought to ask.
If You Are:
- familiar with Python or Rust
- experienced at creating clean/efficient UX
- experienced building both the front-end and back-end for a web application
- experienced with payment processing services like Stripe
- experienced at developing/managing a multi-language web application
- proficient in speaking/writing/reading English
... then we are interested in you.
The Ideal Candidate Is
- independently motivated & self-directing
- introspective: able to identify weak spots / problem areas in our existing processes or code and suggest / implement solutions
- interested in creating a top quality user experience for both desktop and mobile users
- interested in web application development
- has an eye for design
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health, dental, vision coverage
- Paid vacation days
- Flexible work hours - we have core hours on weekdays during US business hours, but outside of scheduled meetings, but if you want to start a little earlier or stay a little later, that's up to you..
- Remote Ok - You can work remotely, or you can work from one of our offices when this Covid-19 stuff ends.
- Powerful servers, laptops, desktops - whatever you need to be most productive!
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- React, Redux
- Elastic Search