This role is available to highly experienced remote workers. You must speak fluent English.
As a confident and product-focused developer, you will work with Marketing, Content, CRO, and Analytics teams to develop lead generation websites in a multi-tenant CMS environment. You should love collaborating with team members to streamline processes and deliver quality code in a CI/CD environment.
You will balance individual contributions with mentorship. You will build out our front end technology infrastructure and continue to push the boundaries of usability and delight with our products.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Leading and mentoring front-end developers on your team, to grow their skills and prepare them for increased responsibility.
- Prototyping and developing responsive and elegant cross-platform functionality.
- Researching new technologies to solve problems and improve existing systems.
- Leading discussions about project architecture and technical feasibility, making decisions, and justifying your development approach.
- Working closely with the product owners to help address business needs while maintaining engineering standards and paying down technical debt.
- Building frameworks and libraries that power our Launch Potato's engineering team.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 4+ years in a web development position. The ideal candidate will have spent at least one year working as a "full-stack" developer.
- Experience working with a component-based web framework, particularly one with a server-side templating aspect (e.g., Apache Tiles, Vue+Nuxt, React+Next). Candidates without this should have significant experience with at least one server-side templating language (e.g., JSP, FTL, Handlebars, ERB).
- The ability to translate technical concepts into business-friendly requirements – and vice versa.
- Interested in expanding your leadership skills and mentorship abilities
- Successfully mentored other engineers in the past and have encouraged your peers to use software development best practices for code testing and deployment.
WHO ARE WE?
Founded in 2014 with no external investment, Launch Potato has grown into a leading connector of advertisers to qualified customers.
Launch Potato is South Florida's fastest-growing media company leveraging data science, and fun to continue building our portfolio of category-leading direct-to-consumer brands that attract millions of users.
Most recently, honored as an Inc. Best Place to Work & Inc. Fastest Growing Company for the second time, a winner of the SFBJ Best Place to Work Award, and Florida Trend Best Place to Work. While our headquarters is in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida, we have a unique, international team distributed across several countries and are a pioneering advocate of remote work. Check out the perks here!
From Day One, we've been committed to having a diverse, inclusive team and culture. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Want to make your impact in a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!