Kink is seeking a Front-End Web Developer for a part-time temporary position (29 Hours per week), starting immediately. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, this position will be fully remote. This is a great opportunity for a mid-to-senior-level front-end specialist to have an immediate impact on our products while enjoying our supportive, open-minded and diverse work environment. We are looking for a creative problem-solver with strong front-end experience, knowledge and focus who values well-written and scalable code. You should be a productive self-starter who thrives when working heads-down on a variety of small-to-medium-sized projects.
You'll ideally feel excited to take on the following responsibilities:
- Work directly with the Marketing team and VP of Technology to understand end-user requirements and use cases
- Translate design work into clean and performant front-end code, producing interfaces that strictly conform to mockups
- Follow and maintain front-end coding conventions and documentation standards
- Maintain and improve our application’s quality via clear, thorough, easy-to-follow testing steps
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
- Accurately plan, scope, and estimate projects