The right software can change everything. When an organization hires Upstate Interactive they get a team of strategic-minded software engineers that are fanatical about driving growth and efficiency. We love solving challenging problems and strive to deliver the extraordinary when it comes to building software.
We are looking for a talented React engineer to help build new front-end interfaces that communicate with RESTful backend APIs built in .NET C#. For these projects in particular we will be working with existing interfaces that were built with a legacy application framework (i.e., Silverlight) and then rebuilding them with React.
At Upstate Interactive we provide a remote-first work-environment. We are a team of engineers located from New York to California whose highest aim is to write code that makes our clients lives easier. As a contractor with us, you will be working alongside our team and the client’s team to deliver on the requirements of the project.
What we are looking for:
- Experience building front-end interfaces with React
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Experience building and working with RESTful APIs
- Experience with state management solutions
- Experience with relational and non-relational database solutions
- An appetite for TDD and writing unit tests
- Strong writing and communication skills
- A commitment to clear and concise documentation
Nice to have:
- Experience within an Agile Development team
- Experience with Azure
- Experience integrating with .NET C# backends
- Familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio