Headquarters: Dundee, UK
Snappy Shopper is a leading marketplace for convenience stores offering a 1 hour grocery delivery service based in Dundee, our platform provides conveniences stores with all the technology they need to offer a home delivery service.
Our service is being rapidly rolled out throughout the UK and we are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer to join us at this exciting time.
Key responsibility would include:
- Working with our external design agency to build the next version of our website.
- Working with our APis
- Optimising our website for performance and SEO
- Adding new functionality to our existing website.
- Development of dashboards and user interfaces for our team and for retailers.
Why work at Snappy Shopper?
- Snappy Shopper is a start-up but growing rapidly, you will be joining at the ideal team to help shape the future of the platform.
- The platform is already used by 10’s of thousands of customers each month and is set to grow considerably, this will present an interesting challenge for developers.
- We have a very experienced team to work alongside who have a great ethic and produce high quality solutions.
- 4+ Years’ experience as a Frontend Developer in similar role.
- Experience of GIT version control.
- Experience of VUE JS (react experience would be considered).
- Experience of Nuxt JS.
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Experience of PHP Development.
- Experience of working in a high-volume ecommerce environment or working on a SAAS product.
- Team management experience.
- Very competitive starting salary
- Work in an exciting high growth industry.
- Extra holidays based on service
- Maternity and paternity pay
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/snappy-shopper-ltd-senior-frontend-developer