Do you want to make the internet more secure by being part of a team focused on making developer's lives better?
Here at Auth0 we’re focused on securing the internet by powering the login box. We’re currently hiring a Senior Frontend Engineer to be part of the Developer Productivity team. This is a core engineering team working on customer facing work. You'd be giving our customers - developers - the tools they need to configure and use our authentication and identity tool suite.
This work enables a more secure, fully featured internet. As more developers stop wasting time building their own half-baked security solutions and use Auth0's well-thought-out ones, they have time to build new things.
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices.
- Interact with different teams to ensure a correct implementation of the system.
- Craft secure, performant, cross-platform browser applications.
- Build modular, well-documented, responsive, and accessible React components.
- Contribute to improve the dashboard framework and developer tools.
- Build new features in our dashboard.
- Integrate endpoints with our management API.
You'd be an excellent fit if you:
- Enjoy crafting front end developer tools
- Have experience engineering web application, working closely to the front-end
- Are familiar with NodeJS and RESTful APIs
- Are comfortable writing semantic HTML and responsive CSS
- Have attention to detail and make user experience a top priority
- Are able to balance idealism and pragmatism in a dynamic work environment
- Possess self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset
It is helpful, but not required, if you:
- Have experience working with React and Styled Components
- Have experience working with MobX
- Have experience using or building a design system.
- Have experience with accessibility.
- Have experience building and maintaining an MVC architecture.
- Are located in North or South American time zones UTC-8 (PDT) to UTC-3 (ART) - preferred
Preferred Time Zones:
- (GMT-5);(GMT-4); (GMT-3); (GMT-2); (GMT-1);
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.