Headquarters: Ghent, Belgium
As an Frontend Software Engineer, you are responsible for the development and improvement of our platform and you are our CIO's right hand.
What we look for in our next employee:
- Strong desire to create an optimal UX journey
- Strong interest in crafting user interfaces for very different types of stakeholders through a combination of UX/UI and good Angular/AngularJS code.
Are you a motivated teamplayer who is:
- Experienced with AngularJS. Experience in migrating AngularJS (v1.7) to Angular (10) is a plus.
- Fluent in English both writing and communicating.
- Able to work independently in a small but growing team.
- You have a high level of discipline and can manage your own time.
- Willing to help us become a world class market leader in the recurrent payments market.
- You can work remotely and from European business hours.
- You’re a good communicator. Working remotely requires good communication skills.
- Dutch or French or another European language is a plus.
- Experience with the Java/Spring Framework.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/twikey-frontend-webdeveloper-angular-angularjs