We're looking for someone to own, architect, and manage Tripgrid's data aggregation services, cloud hosting, and REST API.
We're a small team building travel software used by small shops to the fortune 100. We are product and people first. We believe in transparency and trust. You'll have the autonomy to make big decisions that impact the direction of the company and the flexibility to work when you want and where you want. We hire people that are kind, humble and talented and then we get out of their way.
We are hiring remotely for this role, but prefer someone available for occasional, in-person meetings in Portland, once that becomes a safe option. We offer competitive salary and benefits in the Portland market, plus equity based on total compensation.
You may be a great fit for this role if you have
- 4+ years of backend development experience
- In-depth knowledge of REST API design and implementation
- Comfort making high-level decisions and building against them
- Experience with:
- Deploying, maintaining and scaling production environments for Web-based platforms
- Writing and expanding automated test suites
- Working closely with front-end developers to build and support websites
- Agile development practices
Technologies we work with
- MongoDB and Mongoose.js
- Google Cloud Platform; namely App Engine and Cloud Task
- The Express Node.js framework
If interested in this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter, LinkedIn and/or resume, and a link to some code you're happy with.