You'll be responsible for things like:
- Optimization and refactoring of client-side interactive JS
- Helping to orchestrate a continuous integration, deployment and testing system
- Building new features to support the expansion of our format support capabilities
- Integrating with large platforms in the advertising ecosystem
- Integrating with browser and partner external APIs to enhance data coverage
You'll be joining an engineering team that values collaboration and creativity. We support those eager to grow and continue to put their skills to the test. The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail and a desire to optimize products.
- Knowledge of mobile web browsing technology and performance considerations
- Working knowledge of digital advertising industry is a plus
- Working knowledge of Node JS, Python, Video technologies, SQL is a plus
What you'll be working on:
Parsec's next generation performance marketing platform for brands, called Adelaide. It's an extension of the measurement, optimization and verification tools used to service Parsec media campaigns. After being in market for only two months the product is being adopted by some of the largest brands in the world to help them value media based on attention and reduce waste from over and under exposure.
Parsec is the first marketplace for advertising sold on attention metrics. We're making a positive impact on digital media by addressing the root causes of waste and fraud with incentives for relevant and high-quality advertising.
Parsec was created by a group of senior advertising execs and seasoned entrepreneurs who've built agencies, digital publishers and ad tech companies.
This is an opportunity to work with a smart team in a fast-paced environment using cutting-edge technology to transform one of the most inefficient markets in the world - digital advertising.
We offer equity, benefits, competitive pay and a strong company culture.
Parsec is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.