Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
At Cased, we create innovative solutions for the growing number of compliance challenges facing software companies. Cased was founded in early 2020 by four former GitHub employees, with investment from Founders Fund and some of the most experienced angel investors in technology.
Our first product allows companies to add audit trails to any application in a matter of minutes, and we're just getting started.
As one of our first engineers, you'll help to shape both the future of our product and the company we become. You'll ship world-class software and work alongside engineering, design, and product leaders who helped build GitHub, Facebook, Zillow, Yelp, and Simple.
Cased embraces diversity, equity and inclusion, and invites applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences.
What we're looking for
- Ideally 5+ years of experience shipping high-quality React code. You've shipped features using the latest React features and have a proven ability to navigate tricky state management problems.
- Extensive experience consuming data from both REST and GraphQL based APIs.
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS.
- The ability to establish design patterns that will serve as prior art to others.
What you'll do
- Set the tone for Cased’s frontend by establishing design patterns and shipping features.
- Learn from customer feedback and weigh in on product decisions.
- Help to build a diverse and inclusive company culture. As an early employee you'll have an impact on the type of company Cased becomes.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the United States
- Competitive equity and salary
- Medical, dental, and vision healthcare coverage
- A maxed-out MacBook Pro (or equivalent depending on your preference)
- A $1,500 stipend to setup your home office as you see fit
Our Tech Stack
You won't need to know, or use, all of these technologies but if you're curious our tech stack includes:
- React (Hooks and xState)
- Ruby on Rails
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/cased-lead-frontend-engineer