At BairesDev (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3), we are proud of being one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry because we don't sacrifice quality. With more than 1300 collaborators, and providing talent to companies such as Google, Pinterest and Udemy, we continue to rapidly add talent to our multicultural team who will help us get to the next level.
We are looking for Angular 2+ Developers to work from home and join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Develop, code, test, and debug application programs of varying degree of complexity.
- Code user interfaces with the latest frontend technologies
- Work with business users to develop and implement acceptance tests to ensure that product meets customer requirements and expectations.
- Ensure high performance of all systems developed.
- Collaborate with business analysts, other developers, and test engineers on the team to produce high quality software that delivers business value and follows established design patterns and processes.
What are we looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in Angular 2+.
- Experience in developing applications using Angular/Java technology stack.
- Solid experience with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with MSSQL and/or PostgresSQL
- Experience with React is a plus.
- 100% remote / work-from-home flexible schedules.
- Excellent compensation.
- Multiple opportunities to learn and grow in a people-first environment.
- Warming company culture.
- Clients interested in what you have to say, eager to hear your opinions and mostly in working together towards building something great.
Apply now and become part of this fantastic startup. At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.