- To work alongside (virtually) an existing development team.
- Focus on front end development following current standard and architecture.
- Code the front end of an API application, based on existing design.
- Deliver features and bug fixes on a weekly basis under remote management.
- To ensure that change management process is following best standards, with security in mind, according to internal practice.
- To deliver weekly updates and notify the management team of any code or process concerns.
- To advise based on experience, best security and design practice a cloud application.
- To take responsibility for the front end development of the product.
- Work very closely to the other developer(s) in a collaborative manner, with the tools already used.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Highly experienced in software development, but more importantly up to date with the latest frameworks.
- Aware of security in Software and best practice.
- Responsive application development capabilities.
- Must have Component based framework like React or Vue
- Can work with Open Web Components using Lit-Element
- Strong knowledge of state management like Redux and Redux thunk
- Experience with PWA apps.
- Highly motivated and high energic enthusiasm.
- Self sufficient and good time management
- Flexible with changes
- Capable to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A solution driven attitude.
- Team spirited.