Headquarters: Bristol, UK
What we're looking for
You'll form a vital, senior part of our growing front-end team. Helping to develop our digital products, forming part of the product team on new launches, mentoring junior members of the team and generally just getting stuck in and helping us make the best digital products possible.
Who we are
Formed in 2012, we’re 100% remote, and proud to be so. We're united by an enthusiasm for creating great digital products, and we take advantage of all the available tools to make remote working as enjoyable as possible.
At the moment we’re growing our small team (of 16) and we want you to be part of it. Our ideal hire is someone who is passionate about tech, enjoys working remotely, and is eager to develop their career.
- 5 years' minimum commercial experience in front-end web development
- Advanced Git/Gulp experience
- Strong and clear understanding of agile software development and methodologies
- Experience of working remotely
- Fluent English - Written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Experience with Shopify/eCommerce
- Experience in reactive JS frameworks (especially Vue & React)
- Experience/exposure to automated testing
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/eight-senior-front-end-developer