We're looking for a strong, Sitecore developer based anywhere who works well participating on 100% distributed teams. You will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment developing complex solutions for our clients on Sitecore XP, a self-sustaining team member to architect and build content management and multi-channel marketing solutions.
We prize our ability to consult clients on the strategic use of digital experience management technology. Most of our implementations typically involve some type of integration with third party services, so the ability to think creatively to leverage the strengths of Sitecore XP to make seamless integrations possible is a key requirement.
This is a remote job that can be done from anywhere in North or South America (We are unable to consider candidates in the states of CA, MA or NY at this time.)
What You'll Do:
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Work with structured content, data template definition and inheritance / content engineering (content modeling, metadata, schema, taxonomy)
- Develop presentation components and features in a Helix-based architecture
- Collaborate efficiently with teammates to identify problems and solutions in working toward completion of project goal
- Adhere to defined development process while maintaining a high level of code quality
- Direct architecture for security, performance, scale, UX, analytics, optimization
- Develop integrations to external services and software
- Author and/or perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
- Perform basic debugging in test and production environments
- Actively participate in code reviews of peers' work using company tools, and give thoughtful feedback, both positive and negative, with detailed descriptions
- Maintain and repair existing properties
- Sitecore version upgrades
- Run, maintain agile projects and tickets backlog in JIRA
- Help facilitate smooth DevOps
- Collaborate, learn, teach
You may be a good match for this role if have:
- A current Sitecore Developer certification.
- 4+ years Sitecore Experience.
- Experience developing solutions utilizing Sitecore xDB and marketing features.
- Experience working with and programming Sitecore EXM.
- Experience in modern front-end development techniques, including HTML5, CSS3. Modern JS frameworks such as React or Angular are a plus.
- Experience with CI and automated deployment tools e.g. TeamCity, Octopus is a plus.
- Experience working in agile development teams.
- You don't need a ton of oversight to be a successful, highly functioning team member.
- Experience working directly with clients, translating business needs into technical specifications.
- Content Hub experience is a plus
Cultural Fit at [A]
- You love learning, you love teaching.
- You are constantly growing your own knowledge, and helping to grow the knowledge of others.
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you.
- You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better.
- You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind-the-scenes.
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well.
- You are able to not only work alone, but also communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work.
What is [A]?
At its simplest, [A] is a distributed technology consulting company in the United States that focuses on content engineering and content management systems integration. We simplify complex technology for agencies and institutional clients. We focus on content engineering and content technology, but our [A]gents are multi-talented and get called upon to deliver consulting, application development, architecture and strategy.
What's Your Name, Again?
Our name is easy. Just say "A." The [A] brackets represent markup, microdata, content intelligence. The letter "[A]" represents the start, initiation, beginning of change. We are going to help change the world with intelligent content.
Learn more about [A] at simplea.com.